View Profile AuraSorceressKitsora

1 Movie Review

I am REALLY PLEASED with this. It does need some fine tuning, and it could use some more information, but in all you were dead on with the direction of your video. I would love to see a more advanced, and possibly longer version of this.

For the record, ignore the idiots in the posts here. Some of them have no idea what they are talking about. Quapla'!!!

2 Audio Reviews

This is one of the best covers yet. This doesn't need the words. I want something like this played at my wedding... Seriously.

Beautiful work. <3

Jabicho responds:

Hi Kitsora! Thanks so much for your words, they mean so much! I'm happy you liked it :)

I honestly thought of the Mord Sith from Legend of the Seeker. I loved the song because I have a group of characters that are, for the lack of a better term, much like the Mord Sith. This song reminds me of my main one, their leader.

1 Art Review

I honestly don't have any real problem, it piqued my interest. I just thought it would look nice colored with the characters colors instead of monochrome. But it still looks cool!

*Shifty eyes* RAWRR!!!! Hello! I am Kitsora. I am a furry artist that loves to play games. I hope to gain lots of new watchers (or whatever Newgrounds calls it) I belong to 2 different art sites, one is more of a community kinda thing. Arigatou!!!! ~<3

26, Female